Elekstube IPS LCD Screen Replacement

• Greetings,

Just bought Elekstube IPS Nixie Tube. However have concern when the individual IPS LCD Screen spoilt over the years, there isn't any option to buy the individual parts or even to check what's the price of the replacement parts.
    Tried to look all over the place but didnt yield much info on this.

• Hi Irwin,

You can get replacement IPS panels here:

IPS Panel from Aliexpress

I purchased extras for my clock and verified that they are the correct size and have the same pinouts as the original IPS panels. I tested one of the replacement panels in the clock and it works correctly. There is a connector on the back of the digit circuit board that when released the flexible circuit board of the display can be removed.

Hope this helps.

• @ib134866 said in Elekstube IPS LCD Screen Replacement:

Hi Irwin,

You can get replacement IPS panels here:

IPS Panel from Aliexpress

I purchased extras for my clock and verified that they are the correct size and have the same pinouts as the original IPS panels. I tested one of the replacement panels in the clock and it works correctly. There is a connector on the back of the digit circuit board that when released the flexible circuit board of the display can be removed.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks for the great help.
    I try to figure out the back connector mechanism how to release the but still unable get it. Any special tools required?

• I just used my fingernail to slide the connector latch forward. Once forward, the flexible PCB of the display will slide out without any force.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.