T2 Freezes after 17 minutes.

• Hi, I've been using T2 for a few months now without issue, however for no apparent reason it is now freezing about 17 mins into a project. Now I haven't used it since Christmas but prior to that it worked fine. I use a dedicated laptop which has nothing else installed except for antivirus .

When it happens the T2 window is frozen, I cannot click on anything and task manager reports that its not responding. My only option is to force a close, end task! I have tried disabling my AV, because this is the only thing i can think of that might be causing a problem due to updates but it makes no difference. Sleep modes, screen saver etc. are all disabled.

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@Dogsoldier359 I know you believe T2Laser is freezing but have you tried RIGHT clicking the big red button?

When T2Laser is sending G-code it uses a very small and efficient assembly code routine which is extremely stable but if the driver or controller locks up then it will appear to freeze T2Laser also.

To get faster support use my email address (link on site) or contact form on my website.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.