Guiding students

• Guiding students is the most important task of the teacher. It used to be undisputed. Then with the new forms of teaching and learning, individualized lessons, weekly schedules, or project lessons, the importance of instructions was neglected. It was said that it would be ideal if the teacher could read the newspaper while his students were working independently. "Write a paper for me" An artificial contrast was created between class teaching and individualizing methods. It was suggested that the teacher with "frontal teaching", as it was called, could not grasp the children individually. The normal, real human relationship between teacher and student has been disrupted by false theoretical approaches.

However, many teachers were not impressed by these fashion trends. They tried a few things but did not allow themselves to be dissuaded from their basic line that humans are beings who learn, live, and enjoy working in cooperation and human relationships and who need sympathy, empathy, joy, and attention. Check out some more great writer at premium essay writing service

Today it is said in educational research that the successful teacher must be able to use different teaching methods in a targeted manner. There is nothing to counter this, but in this methodological discussion the central point in the school, the relationship between pupil and teacher and the pupils among themselves, is neglected. The "human factor" as Dr. Gautschi so beautifully described in Zeit -frage No. 8 of February 21st, has to be brought back to school.
    In the following, personal thoughts on the subject of instruction in schools by five very experienced teachers are printed. Check out some more great writer at Content Writing Service

Guiding is fun
    ml. The first important requirement for guiding a student in school is the solid expertise of the teacher. He also knows about the importance of the learning content for the student and knows the difficulties and cliffs that the learning material harbors. He can grasp the learning status of each student and in particular his attitudes and attitudes towards learning. On the one hand, it is about the correct processing of the learning object, and on the other hand about the individual assistance in the learning process for each student. A high requirement for the teacher, but an exciting and promising job. It is a pleasure to accompany the learning steps benevolently and to offer help and encouragement at the right time. Every learning success of the student inspires him to move forward. The student must be involved in a learning community (class). The classmates take part and experience the learning progress of their classmates. Through guidance, students can also learn to support one another. Check out some more great writer at Resume Writing World

They consolidate their knowledge and can make friends with one another. This results in a constructive learning atmosphere for everyone. These instructions for learning together promote their social skills and allow them to experience solidarity and being cared for in a learning community. In this way, they are ideally equipped for their lives and will be enthusiastic and eager to learn something new and meaningful. The classmates take part and experience the learning progress of their classmates. Through guidance, students can also learn to support one another. They consolidate their knowledge and can make friends with one another. This results in a constructive learning atmosphere for everyone. These instructions for learning together promote their social skills and allow them to experience solidarity and being cared for in a learning community. In this way, they are ideally equipped for their lives and will be enthusiastic and eager to learn something new and meaningful. The classmates take part and experience the learning progress of their classmates. Through guidance, students can also learn to support one another. They consolidate their knowledge and can make friends with one another. This results in a constructive learning atmosphere for everyone. These instructions for learning together promote their social skills and allow them to experience solidarity and being cared for in a learning community. In this way, they are ideally equipped for their lives and will be enthusiastic and eager to learn something new and meaningful. These instructions for learning together promote their social skills and allow them to experience solidarity and being cared for in a learning community. In this way, they are ideally equipped for their lives and will be enthusiastic and eager to learn something new and meaningful. These instructions for learning together promote their social skills and allow them to experience solidarity and being cared for in a learning community. In this way, they are ideally equipped for their lives and will be enthusiastic and eager to learn something new and meaningful.
    Guiding is complex
    rt. The guiding student is a complex process. When I guide them - that is, introduce them to the material, explain something to them or ask them - then I observe whether and how they follow me and whether they are even present. If this is not the case, then I ask your attention. This can happen in different ways. I can ask them, directly or indirectly, to focus on me. Perhaps I address them in general or very personally; maybe I'll just look at her, lower my voice, be silent, say something serious or funny. I watch their reaction. If I have the necessary attention so that you can follow the instructions, then I have achieved my goal; if not, I take another action.
    Während ich dies tue, überlege ich mögliche Ursachen für den Mangel an Konzentration bei einem, einigen oder allen Schülern. Auch hier sind die Möglichkeiten unendlich. Sind die Schüler unausgeschlafen, müde, erschöpft, entmutigt oder nervös? Gibt es einen schwelenden Konflikt, der sie absorbiert?
    Wenn die Abgelenktheit zu gross ist, muss ich mich dieses möglichen Problems zuvor annehmen. Andere Probleme, die einer Verweigerung oder starkem Abgelenktsein zu Grunde liegen, müssen erforscht werden (persönliche Probleme, Elternhaus, charakterliche Fehlhaltungen, Klassendynamik, Entmutigung usw.). Auch hier stelle ich Hypothesen auf und probiere Verschiedenes aus.
    The most important thing is to be fully present in the relationship with the students, but also to know and get to know the students. I may also have to check my position on the students: Do my paper all students feel addressed? Do I provide clear and understandable instructions? Are the difficulty and attention span appropriate? Have the learning steps been set correctly? Do I repeat enough?
    Over the years, the repertoire has grown, and as a teacher, you keep discovering new aspects that you can incorporate to improve the instructions.
    Guiding is a forward-looking attitude
    lb. For me, guiding my children is part of the pedagogical “core business” - as they say, these days.
    Guiding means conveying a wide variety of learning content to my children - always with a forward-looking inner movement and basic attitude on my part.
    This relates to conveying factual content (handicrafts, new song) and to the social and emotional area (disputes, inclusion of a weaker child).
    As a kindergarten teacher, I have a relationship with each of my children and know their strengths and weaknesses, and at the same time, I have a lively class community in front of me.
    Guiding includes addressing the whole class, for example when learning a new finger verse or solving an incident, includes the ability of the children to guide each other and to work with the individual child. For my part, this includes careful observation, careful thinking, exchanging ideas with colleagues, and talking to parents. Guiding is an active, life-affirming, solution and future-oriented attitude that encompasses the child as a whole personality. Guiding includes countless opportunities to give the children entrusted to me solid tools for their lives.

Read Some More References:
    Signs to guide project-based learning
    Explicit teaching of basic writing techniques
    Guiding needs clear basics

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.