Academic writing

• 1 Structure of a research project
    The structure of a research project will vary according to the nature of the study (qualitative - quantitative - mixed) and having a reference structure of each of these types in mind before starting to write your research project makes it easier to write this. write my essay for me last. It is also important to be aware of academic writing practices that help the readability of a research project.
    For starters, having in mind the various questions you will need to answer will help you formulate writing goals. Thus, the following 9 questions will help you structure the first versions of a research project:

1. What information do readers need to understand the topic you are going to cover?
    2. What do readers need to know about your topic?
    3. What study do you propose to conduct?
    4. What is the field of the research and who are the people with whom you will conduct the study?
    5. What methods do you plan to use for data collection?
    6. How will you analyze the data?
      premium essay
    7. How will you validate your results?
    8. What are the ethical questions you will be faced with?
    9. What do the preliminary results show about the feasibility and value of the proposed research?
      You can then organize the answers to these 9 questions in a structure appropriate to the nature of your research. Indeed, depending on the nature of the research - qualitative, quantitative, or mixed - the structure of the research project will be significantly different. Here are three examples of typical structural models for each of the three research approaches.
      1.1 Example of structure for qualitative research with a constructivist/interpretative approach
      Introduction
      State the problem (including existing literature on the problem, gaps in the literature, and relevance to the target audience)
      Objectives of the study
      Research questions
      Procedures
      The philosophical principles or the theory of knowledge of qualitative research in which the research is inscribed
      Qualitative design (eg: case study, ethnographic, phenomenological, discourse analysis, etc.)
      The role of the researcher
      Data collection procedures
      Data analysis procedures
      Strategies for validating results
      The proposed narrative structure
      Ethical issues as anticipated
      Preliminary results of pilot studies (if available)
      Expected impact and scope of the study
      Bibliographical references
      Appendices: interview questions, observation form, work plan, budget, a summary of the content of each chapter for the final study
      1.2 Example of structure for qualitative research with transformative methodology
      Introduction
      State the problem (including issues of power, oppression, discrimination, etc; existing literature on the problem; gaps in the literature; and relevance to the target audience)
      Objectives of the study
      Research questions
      Procedures
      buy argumentative essay
      The philosophical principles or the theory of knowledge of qualitative research in which the research is inscribed
      The qualitative research strategy
      The role of the researcher
      Data collection procedures (including collaborative approaches with participants)
      Data analysis procedures
      Strategies for validating results
      The proposed narrative structure

Appendices
    Interview questions, observation form, work plan, budget, a summary of the content of each chapter for the final study
    1.3 Example of structure for quantitative research
    Introduction
    State the problem (problematic, existing literature on the problem, gaps in the literature, and relevance to the target audience)
    Study objectives (possibly a short version of the research questions)
    Theoretical Perspectives
    Literature review (theory can be included in this section rather than in the introduction)
    Research questions
    Detailed questions
    If appropriate: Assumptions and operational assumptions
    Methods
    Type of design chosen (ex: experimental, questionnaire, etc.)
    Population, sample, and participants
    An instrument for collecting data, variables, and materials
    Data analysis procedures

1.4 Example of structure for a mixed search
    Introduction
    The research problem (the existing research on the problem, gaps in the literature, and relevance to the target audience)
    Study objectives and methodological motivation for a mixed approach
    Principles and philosophical foundations for using a mixed methodology
    Literature paper
    Research questions and hypotheses (quantitative questions or hypotheses, qualitative questions, mixed questions)
    Methods
    A definition of the mixed methodology
    The type of design used and its definition
    The challenges of this design and how to deal with them
    Examples of the use of the chosen design (in other studies)
    References and diagram representing procedures
    Quantitative data collection
    Quantitative data analysis
    Qualitative data collection
    Qualitative data analysis
    Mixed methods procedures for data analysis
    Validation approaches retained for the quantitative and qualitative parts
    Researcher's resources and skills to conduct mixed-type research
    Potential ethical questions
    Bibliographical references
    Appendices
    instruments, protocols, diagram, work plan, budget, a summary of the content of each chapter for final study
    1.5 Strategies for developing an appropriate structure
    Here are some practical tips for getting started with writing and finding the right structure for your study:
    Early in the writing process, identify sections that might be suitable for your research project. Start by making a plan and then write a few lines for each section. Based on this first version, you will support the content and adapt the structure as you read.
    Consult thesis projects. The ideal would be to consult thesis projects a) close to your subject, b) prepared under the direction of your thesis project director. Don't hesitate to ask your supervisor for an old research project that you could use as a model.
    If training to support the writing of a research project is offered by your institution, do not hesitate to take advantage of it.

• I think that such services are very useful and relieve students from a huge burden at the university. I also turned to essay writing service for writing my term paper. It was difficult for me to write it because at the same time I began to work. I did not refuse to work. And fortunately I was able to deliver my assignment on time.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.