Go find diamonds with me! Fun game!

• Play Fireboy and Watergirl - one of the best free two player games online. Team up and with your friends to battle puzzles through the elements.
    Characters: Both Fireboy and Watergirl are main characters that complement each other's strengths and weaknesses best. Fireboy also has to deal with addicts, and Watergirl would be better for the job at other times.
    Fireboy has the ability to set fire and collect red diamonds. He is also slightly stronger than Watergirl. Water and green mood is its downfall.
    Watergirl will walk on the water comfortably and collect blue diamonds. She is also quick. Firegirl's downfall is the verdant humor of the lakes of fire.

• This game seems to be very interesting. I work in an essay service uk based company and after work, I like to play games to unwind myself from all the stress. I got bored with the games I used to play every day and was looking for a new one. I found this at the right time.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.