Increase Chrome Address Bar Font Size
You can perform Chrome increase font size in address bar by following these steps:
- Select the options icon from Chrome's toolbar.
- Under the hood, click the tab.
- You will find it at the bottom. Scroll down to it.
- Tap on the change button.
- By tapping on change fonts and language settings, a dialog box will appear.
- Chrome's font size can be increased by adjusting the default font settings.
- After you have fulfilled all the requirements according to your choice, you can quickly restore the default font settings.
Sarah Law is exactly the person whose opinion I trust. I'm glad I can now use this site to find trusted writing services. It's very comfortable for me.