'Today I saw doomsday'

• Kabul airport attack: 'Today I saw doomsday'

alt text

Survivors have spoken of their horror after twin blasts hit crowds of people awaiting evacuation outside Kabul's airport on Thursday. Most witnesses have not been named for their own safety.

We've probably heard of RTP xo or Return To Player, it's the payout rate for players. Compared to slot machines, online slots are considered to have a much higher RTP value, and among these slot games there are also different RTP values. The higher the RTP value, the better for us. Because it means that we ourselves will have less risk of losing bets.

'I saw doomsday'
    One Afghan, who previously worked with an international development group and who holds a US visa, was among the thousands of people who had been waiting outside Kabul's airport for hours when the explosion struck.

"It was as if someone pulled the ground from under my feet. For a moment I thought my eardrums were blasted and I lost my sense of hearing," he told Reuters news agency.

"I saw bodies and body parts flying in the air like a tornado taking plastic bags... into the air. I saw bodies, body parts, elderly and injured men, women and children scattered in the blast site.

"It is not possible to see doomsday in this life, but today I saw doomsday, I witnessed it with my own eyes."

Previously, he said, police and security forces would work to clear the scenes of attacks, but in the aftermath of Thursday's bombing "there was no-one to handle the issue and move the bodies and the wounded to hospital or take them out of sight of the public".

'Total panic'
    Other witnesses spoke of the chaos at the scene after the initial blast.

"When people heard the explosion, there was total panic," a man named Milad, who had been waiting outside the airport with his wife and three children, told the AFP news agency.

"The Taliban then started firing in the air to disperse the crowd. I saw a man rushing with an injured baby in his hands."

"I will never, ever want to go (to the airport) again. Death to America, its evacuation and visas," he said.

• But the police are very often used to their authority in ordinary, mundane life. I've already spotted it in several of George Floyd's actions. It was horrible, and it has sparked a lot of criticism and discussion. As a result, I recommend that you read particular items about police brutality at https://studydriver.com/police-brutality/ . You can study and comprehend a great deal on your own. Even if it was merely to develop a better understanding of police aggression in general, I hope it was useful. Best of luck to you.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.