How to Activate Cash App Card?

• The step by step guidelines to activating the Cash App card and availing of the same are given below. Users have to follow some steps in order to activate the Cash App card. The Cash App card enables you to pay money for different services without using your wallet and visiting an ATM. Using Cash App card allows you to make payment without thinking about network issues, phone battery and dependence on phone. Cash App balance can be used for payment via Cash App Card. Businesses, which are accepting payments through the Master card or Visa card can also receive payment through Cash App Card. More importantly, this card can also be used for withdrawing money from an ATM.

Procedure to Request Cash App Card

The Cash App users can check here crucial steps to be followed while activating the Cash App Card:

Click on the Cash App icon on your phone and lunch the App.
    · Now, locate the Cash Card icon and click on the same. You can find it at the second place from the left at the bottom of the page.
    · Then, click on the 'Order' button, displaying in green colour.
    · You can choose the colour of your Cash Card in this step. The card is issued in two colours, White and Black.
    · In this step, if you want $Cashtag on your cash card, you can opt for the same by swiping the toggle. Green colour represents $Cashtag on Cash Card and White colour means it will not be on #Cashtag.
    · You can also customise things by tapping on the Customise tab. Add your signature or draw something which you want on your Cash Card.
    · In this section, you have to provide a correspondence address where you want to receive your Cash App Card. Do not forget to click on the green 'Next' button to confirm the details.
    · Now, provide your first and last name carefully, as the same will be printed on your Cash Card.
    · Enter your date of birth to prove that you are at least 18 years old then click 'Next'.
    · A pop-up message will appear confirming that the request for the Cash App card has been sent.

Note: After submission of the request for Cash App card activation, you have to wait for minimum ten business days to receive the card.

Cash App Card Activation Using QR Code

· Open the Cash App on your phone.
    · Now, click on the Cash Card icon, which you find in the second place from the left at the bottom of the home page.
    · Now, click on the 'Activate Cash App Card' tab.
    · During this process, you will be asked to use your camera to scan the QR code available on your cash card. Now, hold the camera properly and scan the code.
    · On completion of the process, your card will be activated and the same can be used.

Activate cash app card Without QR Code

The Cash App card can also be activated without using a QR code. The steps are as below:

Access the Cash App and open the same.
    · Click on the Cash Card icon button to proceed.
    · Now, click on 'Activate Cash Card' and follow further steps.
    · In this step, don't use the camera, click on the 'Missing QR Code' button and select 'Use CVV'.
    · Enter the CVV Code and its expiry date which you can find on your Cash App card.
    · After completing all the steps carefully, your Cash Card will be activated for use.

How to activate Cash App Card: FAQs

How do I activate my cash app card?
    Launch the Cash App and open the setting. Now, enable the card to use it properly. Once you enable the same, it will work.

How to activate your cash app card?
    You can activate your Cash App Card with or without QR code. The step by step guide is given above.

What are the benefits of Cash App Card?
    The Cash App Card will enable you to make any transactions for a number of services or businesses. It is not necessary to keep the phone along all the time for making payments through the wallet.

How to activate my cash app card?
    Once you have activated it by using QR code or without QR code, you can enable or disable settings from your Cash App. Enable the same from the settings, it will be activated.

How do I activate my Cash Card without using the Cash App?
    It is not possible to activate the Cash Card from any other app or without the Cash App. You have to follow the mandatory steps using QR code and without QR code to activate the Cash card.

Can I activate my cash App card before I receive it?
    No. The Cash App card can be activated only after you receive the same. The Cash Card possesses some details like CCV, expiry date, and account number, which are required to activate the Cash App Card. After receiving the card, you can activate the same using QR code or without QR code as explained above.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.