Walking Dead Games

• Excellent news if you re wacky for zombies, The Walking Dead empire has just revealed a new offshoot collection called Stories of the Walking Dead. According to Target date , the show will be a compilation that features both new as well as acquainted faces from the Walking Dead universe and should be all set for your eyeballs in summer 2022.

This series, even more than any type of various other in the Walking Dead Universe, runs on new voices, perspectives, and suggestions-- bringing to life tales unlike any we ve informed prior to, Scott M. Gimple, chief material policeman of the Walking Dead Universe, informed Deadline.

You can anticipate six episodes in the initial season of Stories of the Walking Dead, which is prepared for following summer on AMC. The showrunner will certainly be Channing Powell, who has a lot of experience with the franchise business after working as a writer and manufacturer on both The Walking Dead and also Concern the Walking Dead.

I began as a fan of The Walking Dead and also have finished up as a showrunner of what will with any luck be among its most special offshoots, he claimed.

That s nuts and also I m so happy to AMC and also Scott for supporting me and my authors while we pressed, pulled, and also jabbed at the limits of this cosmos to bring you something new and unforeseen, while ideally still tending to what core audiences enjoyed a lot about the flagship show.

Comic book adjustment The Walking Dead very first broadcast in 2010, as well as offshoot Worry the Walking Dead followed in 2015. In 2020 we got The Walking Dead: World Beyond - which concentrated on the first-generation of teens to grow up post-outbreak - which exact same year AMC introduced it had greenlit a Daryl Dixon and also Carol Peletier focused offshoot for 2023.

Related Articles

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.