I got a order from a well know company.
They wanted a bar for promotion events in wood in "used look"
I think the logos turned out very well, didn't expect it to be this good.
To get the Logo this big i cut it into smaller pieces and lasered them one by one.
- Eleksmaker A3 pro (stock - no modifications)
-Adobe Illustrator for cutting the Logo in pieces
- Inkscape to generate the gcode
- EleksCAM to execute the gcode
- Travel speed: 2000
- laser speed: 1700
- Laser Power: 500
- very dense infill - dont know the settings now..
- Time for a single tree: ~1h 30min
- Time for Logo in front (tree, logo, slogan): 5h
let me know wha you think