First, confirm the printer options are set to color
If you determine that you've installed the correct driver for your color printer, and you're printing a report, check your settings in the Print dialog.
With the report on your screen, click Print to display the Print dialog.
In the Ink Color area, select the Color option and click Print.
Second, try printing in another program
Open another program you can print from (such as Paint or Paint 3D) and try printing in color. If color printing also fails in that application, there may be an issue with the printer, or it may be out of color ink.
If the issue persists
If this solution doesn't fix the problem, or you're printing a graph, you may have a printer that can override color printing. If your printer has this property:
- Right-click the Start menu and select Settings.
- Go to Devices and select Printers & Scanners on the left.
- Select the name of your printer in the list and click Manage.
- Choose Printer properties.
- Check whether your printer has a noncolor option, and make sure that it isn't selected.
Hope this helps.