How to Install Microsoft Office in a new System.
After you purchase Microsoft Office, activate and download the product. Detailed instructions are included in the packaging if you buy the software at a retail store or order a key card online from someplace like Amazon. If you order directly from Microsoft, you'll get the link in an email. There’s an "Install Office" link on the receipt.
- Visit Official Microsoft Office Website and sign in with your Microsoft account or create a new account.
- Enter your product key (or activation code). This product key lets Microsoft know the software was purchased legally. The key comes with any physical packaging you receive and is included in an email if you ordered digitally. Select your country or region and language, as well.
- Select Install Office. After the installation file is downloaded, what happens next depends on which web browser you use. When you select Install, a dialog window at the bottom prompts you to either run the file, save it, or cancel. Select Run and work through the installation process.
- If the User Account Control asks whether you want to allow the app to make changes to your device, select Yes.
- Once you run the downloaded file, the installation process begins automatically. If Windows asks if you want to allow the installation, select Yes. If it prompts you to close any open programs, select Yes again.
- The install is finished when you see the phrase, "You're all set! Office is installed now," and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Select Close.
- Microsoft Office is now installed and ready to use.
Hope you find this helpful! For more information on Microsoft Office benefits and helpful tips visit O365CloudExperts.