Yesterday, I received and assemble my own EleksTube.
Now that it's connected to my computer, I'm facing various problems.
First, I ordered my EkelsTube here : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001266451558.html,
I got one for me (delivered to France) and one for a friend (delivered to USA).
The model I seems to have ordered is this one : https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/H2839a0f83cf8483bb757b31e97a3fa12A.jpg,
except that the A, B, C buttons are on the side.
Unlike what is said here : https://wiki.eleksmaker.com/doku.php?id=elekstube#key_instructions :
- A button change light display mode (decreasing from 6 to 1)
- Holding A button display 0-00-0 in red for a second
- B button change light display mode (decreasing from 6 to 1) and also change display content (time and two other display content, not sure what they're)
- Holding B button display 0-00-0 in red for a second
- C button change light display mode (increasing from 1 to 6)
- Holding C button does nothing
With the current buttons behavior, it's impossible to manually set time.
While connected to the computer, the ElekTube will sometimes change it's display content (switching from time to one of the unknow display content) or even enter configuration mode.
While under configuration mode (accessed via the above bug), buttons won't behave as excepted :
- C button will increase the displayed number, and if pressed too fast, will behave just like B button should
- A button will behave just like B button
Boot and shutdown of computer will trigger a light display mode change.
EleksTube software can "connect" but will not override any settings (time, color, etc).
Tried both software given here : https://wiki.eleksmaker.com/doku.php?id=elekstube#software_tutorial
and here : https://wiki.eleksmaker.com/doku.php?id=getting_start_elekstube
I'm starting to think that I bought some close copy of the real product,
or I'm unlucky and got strongly deffective goods.
If it's the case, how can this be handle?
As I said above, I bought two of them, each delivered in different country.
If not, is it possible to update the EleksTube firmware and how?
In hope that it would fix all the issues.